The Seal of Pursuit
The Voice Arts® Awards is known around the world as the premiere acknowledgement platform honoring the pursuit of excellence in voice acting. Critics hailed it as "the Oscars of voice acting" as they watched the great James Earl Jones receive the first ever Voice Arts® Icon award in 2014. This seal represents the nominees and winners - intrepid voice actors who stepped into the heat of competition with humility and believe in themselves.
Celebrate voice acting with the Voice Arts Awards t-shirt featuring the logo on the front and the award on the back. It's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton-touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||CHEST (CM)|